Quick and Efficient Onboarding Process
Step One Inventory the Service Line
You identify a point person who works with one of our Surgery Guide App specialists to provide a your list of surgeons and their offered procedures.
We use our R.A.P.I.D. onboarding process to quickly and easily collect:
- Descriptions of each surgery procedure
- Pre-Op procedures per surgeon
- “Day of” patient instructions
- Post-Op procedures per surgeon
- Surgeon bio information including a picture and bio text
- Review of the text alerts and their timing associated with the patients’ scheduled procedure
- Review of the Frequently Asked Questions section
- Selecting local nearby hotels for our of town patients
- 30 minute office manager webinar to how to create patient accounts and assign them their surgery and operation date using the web-based administration page available through any website browser.
We’re live, now what?
Dashboard used by office scheduler creates an app for each patient in about 15 seconds.
- App is customized for each patient with simple clicks:
- The patient
- The surgeon
- The disease process being treated
- Type of operation
- Hospital or ASC
- Arrival time
- Any device or implant that may be used
- Which automated text messages apply
- Patient immediately sent download text message
The system will send a text message to the patient with instructions on downloading the app from the iTunes App Store and Google Play App Store
The patient logs into the app using their email address and phone number
Fully automated text messaging is a standard 2-step feature
- Chose the day and time for each message to be sent
- Pick the customizable message you want to convey
- Clicking on message will open specific page of app discussing the topic in greater detail, opening an educational video, providing a map, or other chosen function or content